On behalf of the Apple Grove-Squires Woods Citizens Association, we welcome new residents to our community with a strong sense of pride and neighboring spirit that transcends to each other and throughout other communities. The association provides services and works on behalf of the residents in both the Apple Grove, Squires Woods and other communities in the region.
WHAT’S REAL IMPORTANT – Our Neighborhood Watch – for the safety of our families, homes and property; also the upkeep of our neighborhoods.
Come visit our monthly meetings held the fourth Wednesday at the Apple Grove Elementary School, 7400 Bellefield Avenue, Fort Washington, Maryland 20744, at 7:30 – 9:00 p.m. For more information, please contact us at P.O. Box 852, Fort Washington, Maryland 20745 or by email, email@example.com.
Regina M. Jeter, President
James Johnson, Vice President
LaShante Harris, Treasurer
Gloria Brown, Recording Secretary
Carrington Smith, Correspondence Secretary
The purpose of the Association shall be to:
- Develop and foster a sense of community spirit and continued “Unity” in the community;
- Maintain a high level of social interaction among the families of the Association through informal community-wide activities which will benefit all, young and old;
- Increase residents’ awareness of services provided by local, county and state government in order to maintain the highest quality of life within the communities;
- Be a voice or advocate for residents when their voice is not heard; and
- Enhance the beauty of the community by maintaining optimum property maintenance standards.
There is “Unity in the Community”